Sunday, August 1, 2010

Random notes to my future self.

If you are reading this, just ignore. this is just my own preservation of sorts. . . preservation of a day of thought, prayer, revelation, guilt. . . being alone with my thoughts i get swallowed up by them. . . and i want to remember this day.



Nobody knows it but I am so sad. . . and that is the saddest of all, my girl, that is the saddest of all.

By our own reason and strength we cannot believe in Jesus Christ, our Lord, or come to Him, but Thou dost call us and enlighten us through Thy grace. (gee, wish I had heard this a lot sooner). -from the Liturgy of Adoration, Moravian Hymnal

I have gained 35 pounds in one year. Lovely.

I am tired of living life waiting to figure out what life is all about. I just want to live.

I have struggled a lot with what God wants from me, who God is. . . I have figured out that all He wants is for me to be His.

I have become burdened to figure out how to truly love and serve those around me. I am too self-absorbed. He didn't create me to lay/lie on a sofa.

Disappear from your hometown
Go and find the people that you know
Show them all the good parts
Leave town when the bad ones start to show (uh oh - is this me???)

The more we analyze our lives the more life sucks us down. Philosophy has no place in this fast-paced life. . . Thinking is not for me anymore. I want wind, waves, light, fresh peaches, kisses, hugs, smiles, and joy. I want to serve.



and. . . the sky trades the moon for the sun, my girl. . . the sky trades the moon for the sun.

here we go. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment