Thursday, July 28, 2011

7 days of Yoga

I am joining in a 7-day yoga challenge along with Krissie@Questions for Dessert. I have enjoyed reading Krissie's blog for over 2 years now. She has such a strong motivation, and her running journey blows my mind.

Thanks to Krissie for getting me to try some new things with yoga. So far I have been doing some yoga when I wake up in the mornings. I love the way it relaxes me and gets me ready for the day. I just do a couple of my favorite poses, focus on the breathing and the quiet in my usually loud house.

Next week I may try a yoga class at my Y just to expand my horizons a bit. I have Jillian Michael's yoga meltdown DVD, and I like it, but it's not relaxing. I am using yoga right now for the relaxation/meditation effect it has, so I think I won't use that DVD for this challenge.

Looking forward to getting started Monday! And updating my thoughts here. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment