Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog Direction

I am a serious blog addict. I don't know if it is the voyeur in me, or if I like the feeling that I am not alone with some of my struggles, or if I enjoy everything I learn from others. . . but I read blogs pretty regularly using google reader.

i have never found a rhythm with posting here, and I think it's because I have never committed to any particular content theme. I am a well-rounded person. I am obsessed with education (that's my vocation and I also have school-age children), I love to read, I am a mom of 3 kids, I am a Christian sometimes struggling with my theology. . .

Right now I am particularly obsessed with fitness and weight loss. So for the time-being I am going to focus on that content so I can stop irritating everyone in my life about it. My husband, bless his soul, doesn't care about calorie burn or protein. He just loves me! When I create goals for myself I tend to GO FOR IT all out and I can be annoying to be around, I think.

So I have decided to post all my thoughts about my fitness journey on here. I don't know that anyone will read my blog, but at least I have an outlet and a diary of sorts.

I will start later with a post about where I've been on this for the past couple of years and then where I am now. . . for now, a photo I just took with my computer (ack!) after my workout (burned 1033 calories doing Turbo Fire Fire 55EZ - it wasn't EZ obviously ;) SWEAT. love.to.sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment