Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Last week's weight: 196
Today's weight: 196

NO CHANGE.

Okay, I would say that I have hit a wall here, BUT it is still my time of the month when things don't move as much scale-wise. In fact, I think tomorrow will be the day I see a dramatic loss. Not much has changed, although I do think I have been a tad bit lazier with my food diary. This week I am on my own with the kids, and it's been much harder to manage my food along with everything else.

The biggest thing is that I really don't care that much about what the scale says right now. I am loving strength training again, seeing more definition and I definitely see inches going away. All in good time the numbers will move.

I plan on getting a good grocery store visit in tomorrow morning while my youngest is with her nannie - I'll get my meals planned out for a few days and feel better about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment