Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In 9/7/11

Last week's weight: 196.5
Today's weight: 196

Loss of 1/2 a pound!

I will take it. I will chalk it up to hormones, a few eating blips over the weekend, and not doing my protein-rich breakfasts every day.

Things are going so well in the health and fitness realm of my life. I am thankful because things are still so uncertain and stressful in almost every other area of my life. My mom heard me registering for body pump this morning and she said in the background "she's obsessed, she's obsessed." It might seem that way from the outside looking in, but exercise truly gives me joy right now and I am not apologizing for making it a top priority.

I am even looking into teaching a few classes that I am sad my Y doesn't offer. One characteristic of myself that I can't seem to shake is that I habitually come in to new situations, see things that need fixing, and step up to the plate to fix them. It often means I take way too much on my plate, burn out, and then resent said responsibilities. With this, though, I am thinking that I need to get a little income coming in so this will fill a few different roles in my life.

This blog is BORING. So sorry - I just don't have time to do the blogging I want to do in my head. The day just flies by now that my older two are in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment