Friday, May 14, 2010

As long as there's a road, my feet will never touch the ground. . .

Good morning! The posts about our family's journey over the past nine months are getting a little bit heavy, so today I thought I would just speak in Bird-ese.

"da da da"
"da ba di, da bi day, da ba di, da bi day"
"ts, ts, ts, ts, ts, ts, ts, ts"
"all duh" (all done)
"dowwwwwwwwwn" (get down)
"di dah dah, di dah dah, di dah dah"

I will miss this babbling stage. She reminds me of Boo from Monsters, Inc. All she needs are pigtails.

Flower girl and Boy are just trucking along, growing up. Boy is obsessed with his chapter books, currently reading a Boxcar Children book. He is looking forward to starting A Cricket in Times Square which I found in the trash at one of my schools. Flower is wishing she could start kindergarten this year, but due to her October birthday she is waiting one more year. She loves to watch movies, eat popcorn, draw hilarious pictures, and generally just be with mom.

I am blessed with three great children. Today we are excited for the annual golf tournament to support Boy's school. We have family in town to play in the tourney and Boy is helping with the registration this morning. Flower's clubs are sitting out in the hallway ready to go later on and hit some balls.

Looking forward to a great weekend. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment