Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Identity Crisis



I have SO.MANY.POSTS in my mind. I want to record my thinking on a lot of things for my own remembrance. This is why I struggle with blogging. On one hand, I know my blog will be more interesting for people to read if I stick with one theme/topic. On the other hand, it is my little space on the web. I really don't like airing all my thoughts on things on Facebook. It's like my brain has been on overdrive lately.

Weight loss is going well. I am going to start doing a weekly weigh-in post soon to track my progress. I am so close to sub-200 and that feels really, really good. I can tell I am getting in shape. I am looking forward to continuing the journey to fitness.

I did do the 7-day yoga challenge I mentioned a couple of posts back. As a recap, I pretty much used Yoga Download, Jillian's Yoga Meltdown, a couple of Exercise TV videos, and one morning I just flowed through my favorite poses. It was a great experience, and I am trying to keep it up, though vacation has my sleep patterns messed up. I am up way to late and it's hard to get up early.

Next week school starts, so it will be easing into a new routine. I can't wait to have some one-on-one time with the birdie. She loves her momma - I want to bake with her and do fingernails (she says "finkernails") and play barbies and all the stuff she always wants to do but we never have time. The flower and the boy pictured with me above are going to be in kindergarten and 3rd grade. Wow. Time flies people. It really does.

That's all for now. Maybe some day I will get into a regular posting rhythm here. Mostly, I enjoy having a place to put my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment