Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Wednesdays will be the day for weighing in and keeping up with the progress.

So - at the beginning of this journey I weighed 225. That was in April. I started consistently working out and tracking my food somewhere mid to late June.

Last week's weight: 203.5
**I was on vacation and this is the latest weight I recorded before leaving. I have also seen this number when peeking after returning**
Today's weight: 201.5

Loss of 2 pounds.

This was over more like 2 weeks, so I guess it's an okay number. I am just happy the scale moved in the down direction.

This week's goals:
1) Try some new recipes for dinner.
2) Get the early morning workout routine going again.
3) Avoid the scale until next Wednesday - EEK. (need to write another post about my scale issues)
4) Swim 3 times for at least 6000 yds total
5) 2 long bike rides with kids
6) Continue TurboFire plan

No comments:

Post a Comment